Instead of spending every waking moment googling fertility tips, you have a fairy godmother–er fertility coach tell you everything you need to know to take charge of your own fertility, including:
- what your period says about your fertility
- how to fix your egg health
- why your test results are not set in stone
Sound too good to be true? It’s not.
I created the Flourish Fertility program to teach you exactly what steps to take to get your mind and body on track to conceive, so you can do the important work of living your life–and preparing for baby.
We all grew up thinking it would only take 1 time to get pregnant…but you and I both know it’s not that simple.
Frustrating? You bet.
But girl, there’s more you can do for your fertility than you know.
The secret to your fertility is that your lifestyle matters.
There are no guarantees when it comes to fertility, but there are simple changes you can make that can have a big impact.
I’ll show you how to make simple lifestyle changes that can truly make a difference to you on your journey.
I know you’ve got a doctor…
But you need someone to support you through the process. To listen to your concerns and fears, answer your questions, and tell you exactly what you can do about your fertility.
That’s where I come in.
I’m Kate Potvin.
I’m a fertility coach and hormone healer, and I’ve helped many women just like you take back their health, their fertility, and their lives.
My coaching philosophy stems from my fundamental beliefs about our bodies:
- Your fertility is a symptom of what’s happening overall in your body
- Your body is smart and capable of healing
- Healing requires getting to the root cause of an issue, whether that’s physical, emotional, spiritual or all of the above
- Your body will tell you what she needs and is always sending you signals
- Our job is to listen and learn to speak the language of our bodies.
That’s why I’ve created this online program–to help you feel empowered around your health and fertilty and learn to listen to your body’s cues.
I want to put the power back in your hands. I want you to understand your body, know that you can impact your own health–and improve your fertility.
And I want to help you maintain that sliver of hope–that somehow, someway you’ll be a mother. I want you to have that hope on good days, and on bad days when you’re curled up on the couch surrounded by balled up tissues and tears becasue it all feels so hard.
I hear you sister. And I see your frustration. Your anger. Your fear.
I want to help you navigate this experience. I want you to know that you can come through this stronger than ever.
Let me show you over the next 6 weeks how you can have an impact on your own fertility by making daily lifestyle and mindset choices. At the very least you’ll come out of this program healthier and more resilient.
Are you ready to Flourish?
Over the course of 6 weeks we’ll map out a plan of action that includes changing your routines, optimizing your energy, shifting your mindset, and discovering the resilience you always knew you had.
The program includes weekly videos, worksheets, meditations, and group calls to help you actually create change in your life and your mindset.
In this program you’ll learn to:
- nourish yourself with food
- support your digestion and its connection to hormone health
- understand the root cause of your hormone imbalances
- manage stress in a healthy way
- release emotions and sabotaging beliefs that are holding you back
- align yourself with your values and goals for motherhood
- detox your home, your environment, and your life
But let me be honest here…
This program is not for you if you’re not ready to take action and create change in your life.
I can give you the tools and the support, but I can’t make you pick up the tools and use them.
If you’re hoping to change through osmosis simply by watching the videos, then this program isn’t for you.
It’s for the woman who is ready to take charge of her health and mindset and create meaningful change that will leave a lasting impact on her life.
Flourish is for you if….
…you’ve been looking for a one-stop shop to help you optimize your fertility, plus teach you HOW to create those changes in your life. On top of that, we’ll work on your mindset so you can stay positive, hopeful, and confident. This stuff can easily get you down, and I find that often what we need the most are tools to support ourselves through the crazy rollercoaster of emotions.
I work with women who reject the idea that their bodies are broken. I work with women who believe that they have the ability to change, heal, and grow.
If that’s not you, then this program probably isn’t the right fit. But if you do want support to empower yourself and take charge of your own health and fertility, you’re in the right place.
How this program works:
When you sign up, you’ll receive your Getting Started Guide, packed full of info to help set you up for success.
Once the program begins, you’ll get an email from me every week for 6 weeks with links to that week’s content: videos, worksheets, action items + more.
module 1: empower
- Understand your cycle
- Learn how your hormones may have been affected by birth control
- Find out what tests and numbers you should know
- Troubleshoot your period to balance your hormones
module 2: nourish
- Rethink your relationship to food + what most women do wrong
- Find out what you should be eating + why how you eat is just as important
- Get my tips and tricks to help you actually make changes in your eating habits (it’s not as hard as you think)
- Why routines are important and how to hack your mindset
- How to sleep well to support your hormones and fertility
- How to set up power routines that will change your day
module 3: release
- Release emotions that are no longer serving you
- Learn what it really means to detox
- Find out where a lot of chemicals and toxins may be coming from
- Learn how to support your body’s natural detoxification process
- Discover why your gut and digestion are so important for your hormones
- Create an exercise plan to support your fertility
module 4: align
- Align with your deeper goals, dreams, and values
- Understand the mind/body connections and how your mindset plays a role in fertility
- Discover the ways you may be subconsciously sabotaging yourself and what to do about it
module 5: balance
- Understand how stress affects your hormones
- Learn why stress isn’t actually the problem
- How to manage stress and make it work for you
- Tap into the power of self-love and worth
module 6: connect
- Learn how to listen and trust your intuition
- Speak your story and advocate for yourself
- Create the support network you need
- What to do when nothing works
- How to shift out of fear
“The lessons I learned and new habits I have put into place for self care have been a game changer and made fertility treatments so much more manageable. Kate, I am so thankful for you! I highly recommend this program to anyone trying to navigate their fertility journey!”
“I love working with Kate! Her extensive knowledge and calm and practical approach makes the often overwhelming fertility process much easier and less filled with anxiety.”
“I have always been intimidated by the idea of trying to improve my hormone health, since there’s so much information out there… Kate has done the research, and most importantly she distills it into manageable and easy-to-implement steps. Thanks to Kate’s approachable style and clear information, I feel like I’m finally taking control of my hormone health (which also feels remarkably like all-around wellness 🙂 ).”
Let's do this together.
Here’s what you’ll get from me over the next few weeks:
- accessible and digestible information to empower you to understand and know your body
- tools to help you shift your mindset and support yourself emotionally
- exercises to help you pay attention and listen to your body’s cues
This program is about you feeling emboldened to create change in your life, ask questions, and step into your own power on this journey.
At the end of this program, I hope you have a deeper understanding and respect for your body, an ability to pay attention and listen to her cues, and the tools to process and handle difficult situations and emotions.
My hope is that these skills will serve you throughout your fertility journey and into motherhood.
because healthy babies start with healthy mamas,
This program is about creating fertile space in your life for you to conceive.
It’s about creating habits and routines that support you and your body for the long term.
It’s about cultivating a mindset that will help you navigate the ups and downs of your journey–and new motherhood.
If you’re not sure if this program is right for you, schedule a free discovery call with me and I’ll be happy to help you make a decision you’ll feel great about.
Feel empowered on your fertility journey.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will this program help me get pregnant?
What happens if I find out I'm pregnant next month?
This program is designed to support the WHOLE you. That means that the tools you learn in this program about healthy lifestyle routines and creating a resilient mindset will serve you throughout your pregnancy. They are tools you can use to prepare for birth and parenthood (which will encompass despair, joy and everything in between!), so everything you learn in this course will still be applicable to you!
I don’t give refunds on my courses after they’ve begun (see below), but I know that this content and program will be valuable to you as you continue on your journey.
I'm afraid everyone else will get pregnant and I won't...
I can’t promise you a baby, but I do know that this program will be a supportive environment with a community of other women who get it and know what you’re going through.
Some of our tribe likely will get pregnant, but know that any announcements will be handled in a sensitive way, and you won’t be left out in the cold. Our community is designed to be there for you for the long haul, and I’m here for you too.
Plus, by the end of this program, you’ll feel more resilient and better able to handle the emotions of getting another baby shower invite. 🙂
Is this program safe to do with IVF?
Creating healthy lifestyle shifts will help you optimize your overall health and increase your chances of a successful IVF cycle.
Plus IVF is one heck of an emotional rollercoaster, and the mindset tools you learn will help you weather any storms and feel more resourced and empowered throughout the process.
One reproductive endocrinologist I know wishes his patients would do more work on creating healthy lifestyle shifts before IVF–so go for it!
How long do I have access to this course?
I'm already investing a lot in my fertility--will this program really be worth the cost?
But I do think it’s important to invest not just in your fertility and a future baby, but to invest in YOU. And that’s what this program really is.
I want you to feel like you’re worth investing in–your body, your health, your emotions. I know you’re worth it, but you have to, too.
This program will help set you up with lifestyle habits and routines that support you well beyond fertility and pregnancy. Plus the mindset shifts we make will help you handle any challenges life throws at you–fertility or otherwise.
This is an investment in you as a woman, in you as a mother, in you as an individual. I think you’re worth it, do you?