Book your fertility coaching session now >>
Ready for more support on your fertility journey?
A Fertility Coach will hold your hand the whole way.
You want a baby more than anything…
…and you always thought getting pregnant would be easy.
But it turns out it’s not that simple.
Does this sounds like you?
Spent hours searching the internet late at night
looking for answers in all sorts of weird corners of the web.
Been poked and prodded and done a million tests
but they didn’t reveal a clear way to help you conceive.
Read all the books you can get your hands on
but they didn’t have any magical tips you hadn’t tried.
Tried herbs and acupuncture
but your just still not pregnant.
You feel overwhelmed, distrustful of your body, and not sure what to do next.
You wonder if there’s something you’re missing.
Your partner is starting to get annoyed with your constant researching and obsessing, and your best friend (pregnant with her third) is sympathetic, but she doesn’t seem to fully understand the emotional toll this is taking on you.
You feel alone.
What if there were someone who could support you through this process?
Someone who could…
- help you sift through the information overload
- emotionally process everything you're dealing with
- provide perspective as you navigate the ups and downs each month
- talk through the difficult choices with you
- lift you up and help you put one foot in front of the next
A Fertility Coach.
The one who can help you navigate the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of your journey–because you deserve to feel supported.
Hi, I’m Kate.
I’m a fertility coach and my heart breaks a little every time a woman tells me that she struggles to conceive…
Not because I think she’s “doomed,” but because this type of heartache is often so preventable.
It’s inevitable to become overwhelmed and confused by all the information available online when you’re trying to get pregnant.
But there are effective and time-proven methods to create vibrant health and boost our fertility power.
And sometimes we just need a little support to clarify our path and take the right steps forward.
“I happened to find Kate when I was searching for a Fertility Coach.
She was patient, understanding, and beyond supportive. I found her at one of the most difficult times in my life and she provided the support and guidance that I needed to continue on with my fertility journey and gave me hope that I would one day welcome a child into this world.
About 3 months after meeting with Kate, I found out I was pregnant and just gave birth to a healthy boy about 1 month ago.
Words of gratitude cannot begin to show how much I appreciate everything she has done to help me expand my family. I will be forever grateful for the gift of a child that I now have. Thank you for everything!
I believe in fertility as a lifestyle.
It’s about cultivating nourishing habits and routines that will support us through our fertility journey and beyond.
My approach is science-based, woman-centered, and holistic.
I believe in a mind-body approach to fertility which is why I blend eastern and western traditions to create my own blend of coaching that includes:
- nutrition to support your hormones
- mindset work that helps you navigate the ups and down
- yoga and energy work to balance your body’s energetics
“Kate is SO knowledgeable and takes the time to help with your particular story.
After years of frustration trying to find someone who will listen it has been such a relief to find Kate. She truly cares and is passionate about educating you on self care and will help you realize your self worth!”
During our session you’ll get support with:
- Planning out what your next steps should be
- Creating a food plan to support your body and increase fertility
- Releasing emotional blocks and fears that may be holding you back
- Reconnecting with your body
- Tapping into your internal wisdom and strength
- Interpreting your temperature charts (when are you really ovulating?)
- Learning the importance of self-care throughout this process
- Understanding where imbalances may reside and how to fix them
Our sessions together may consist of discussion, journaling, guided visualization, reiki, yoga and/ or breath work depending on your individual needs. All sessions are customized for you.
A Fertility Coach is a good fit for you if you’re…
Done with just crossing your fingers + hoping
Ready to take action and create change in your life
Serious about creating more balance in your life, hormones and health
Sound like you?
“I felt like I had tried everything in the book…
…literally everything out there, and was left with the frustrating ‘unexplained infertility’ diagnosis. If I had known about what Kate offers when I first got started, I would have saved myself so much time and research trying to do everything just right. Working with her was an incredible relief.
Here’s what your initial session will look like:
- $We’ll schedule a 75-minute session on Zoom where we’ll chat about your fertility journey so far, and you’ll tell me what you need support with.
- $Then I’ll give you lifestyle practices, diet tips, and mindset rituals to help you shift whatever feels stuck and determine what next steps you should take.
- $We’ll talk it through and I’ll give you detailed “what’s next” steps that you can integrate into your life.
- $If you’d like follow up support or accountability, we can chat about coaching packages and the price of your initial session will be discounted from any packages you purchase.
These sessions are for you if you’re not sure what to try next, or how to move forward. Should you try IVF? Just eat more kale?
I approach holistic fertility from a mind-body perspective: balancing hormones, creating nourishing habits, and cultivating a mindset to help you navigate the ups and downs of the emotional journey.
After your initial session, you have the option to book a package and continue our work together.
Don’t spend any more time going through this alone.
Get support and answers about your fertility.
Inital session $175
“My choice to hire Kate as a health coach shifted to direction of my wellness from confusion to clarity.
Kate was kind, patient and always present to help empower me in my health goals! I strongly recommend her to anyone seeking a better awareness of their body and its unique needs. I will forever be grateful to you Kate!